If you have a few hours that you would like to give to our community, the opportunities are endless. The time commitment can be based upon your schedule and availability. Here are a few ways that you can help give back.
If you are a member of the National Honor Society, Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Women’s League or a professional organization and need volunteer hours, we can help you meet your requirement.
- Homework Club: We can always use snacks and/or volunteers to help with homework.
- Spiritual Growth: Sunday school and Bible studies - Join the conversation, lead a study or donate a monthly lunch.
- Food Distribution: Picking up, dividing and distributing food to clients
- Clothes Closet: Donate clothes for all ages, home goods, etc. or help organize and maintain donations. Preferred drop-off is 1st and 3rd Wednesdays.
- Special events: From camps to fundraisers, we are always in need of a few extra hands!
- Financial gifts: You can make financial donations online and you can also set us as your charity of choice on Amazon.